Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!

Hopefully 2011 will be the year I do a better job of keeping up this blog along with my other sites.

Copied from my Facebook post: New Year resolutions: see my sons and grandkids more, explore lots more of New Mexico, get back into climbing, dive Conchas, Elephant Butte and Navajo lakes, hike and mountain bike in CO, AZ and UT, take a canyoneering course in UT, do more home projects and last but most important, spoil this woman sitting next to me, that is crazy enough to still be putting up with me, even more than usual!
Well, the year started off right. I had a weight goal to meet for 1 January and I did it!! Christmas almost backed me up. Damn cookies! Now to the next level. A little bit at a time is the way to do it! Over 25 pounds lost since summer.
It's 9:30 a.m. and 11 degrees with bright, beautiful sunshine If it's not as windy as yesterday I (maybe we) am going for walk down by the river. Then later we're celebrating our anniversary (we met 29 years ago today) by going to grab a nice lunch/dinner then catch an early showing of "True Grit". I've heard mixed reviews but Ruben, John and Monica said it was good and I trust them way more than some of the other people I heard talking about it.

Time to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment