Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 is good so far

Good hiking the first week of the year, great working out this past week, good bike ride this morning and a bit of geocaching just before dark this evening.

Also stopped by Stone Age Climbing Gym to check it out. I had tried on my old harness this morning and it fit so I got all fired up about climbing. Can't wait to hit the wall again.

Now I just need the job at Westside to go full time so I can have weekends off and get to hiking and biking more. That with the gym and I'll be more ready for spring than any year since I left WA!!

Planning to top out on the Sandia Crest,10,678', on my 51st birthday and make that the first of many 10,000'+ trips for the year. It's time to get serious before I really do get old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment